Just a few things:
- Cristina and Eric got ENGAGED yesterday! Great happiness and celebration.
- Unbelievable. I don't understand how this is even possible. Beijing artist Liu Bolin is about to blow your mind.
- Smells like autumn around here.
- God is the gospel.
- Reports from the New Yorker's Book Bench: The Internets have likely forced 16,000 words in the new Shorter Oxford English dictionary to lose their hyphens.
- Jonathan and I had a marathon two-hour dinner at the BBQ Joint last night. He ate a pound of pork and it was great. Or, in his words, "Totes perf."